Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where to wholesale dancing products(swiga dancing shoes and clothes)?

I%26#039;m a supplier of dancing shoes including ballet shoes, tap shoes, jazz shoes, Latin shoes, dance sneaker, ballroom shoes and different types of dance dress........





The important problem is I don%26#039;t know how to sell these products by internet, although my products is good enough.(we can offer kinds style of dancing shoes and clothes).





Is anybody can tell me what I should do, and give me some useful suggestions?


Swiga Many thanks.

Where to wholesale dancing products(swiga dancing shoes and clothes)?
Dear sir, I%26#039;m seller, and I like bllet dance, I can tell you some ways for your dancing products.





1.You should have a site shows your products, the site including products information and your contact,such as http://www.swiga.com.





2.Use the international B2B,such as alibaba.com and so on;


2.As your know, the buyer have some consideration on the products price, so they will find some manufacturers, and you are their supplier, your products quality should the same as others or more.





3.You can use the search engine to find some buyer,such as google.com,yahoo.com,aol.com...





4.If you have a chance to visit China,shanghai swiga dancing products will good for dancing, search ballet shoes or swiga.





May be these ways can help you sell your products.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment